Do I Need a Coach?
What do Oprah Winfrey, Tiger Woods, and Top CEO and Executives across the country have in common? They all use a coach to help them unlock their potential, answer the tough questions, live their dreams, and be the best they can be.
How about you? Are you ready to start Experiencing life, Achieving your goals, and Succeeding where once you may have failed?
Allow yourself a few moments to respond to the statements below. They are a good indicator as to how ready you are to break through to the next level and start living your life to the fullest.
- I am ready to find more satisfaction in my life.
- I am ready to improve my personal and business relationship.
- I am ready to realize my values and start living by them.
- I am ready to discover and begin living my life's purpose.
- I am ready to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behaviors.
- I am ready to be true to myself and honest with myself.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
- I am ready to have more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I am ready to make positive and lasting changes in my life.
- I am ready to unwrap the gifts that I already possess.
- I am ready to enjoy true inner peace.
- I am ready to deepen my learning.
- I am ready to enrich my self-awareness.
- I am ready to open up to someone who will help in these areas.
- I am willing to do all of the things I am ready to do.
If you agree with four or more of these statements, you are a strong candidate for Life Coaching and should definitely investigate it further by contacting Michael for a free evaluation. If you found yourself replying in the affirmative to at least half of these, coaching is the answer and is calling you out. You could not be more ready to take the first step to experiencing a more significant life.
Balance is not perfection! It’s not about how many plates we can keep spinning; it’s about finding a blend between our human ‘being-ism’ and our human ‘doing-ism.’ Most leaders haven’t taken the time to learn about who they are. For most, who they are is validated by what they do. Yet, each person knows there is a difference; deep inside the walls surrounding all of our hearts is a sense of who we really are.
How much is enough? Why must I keep conquering down, winning over, or running from my self-talk? Why are relationships with those I love the most so difficult? Why is it that even after I succeed I still feel like I’m hollow and not enough? Why do I feel so insignificant? If you want answers to these questions, contact me for a free consultation to discuss our next steps.